Saturday, April 17, 2010

One Week Old and Many Thanks

Jake is already one week old. He's changed so much already. I think he looks more like me now. At first I wasn't sure but every day I notice it more. Jax was my stout one and this is my little guy. I never even used newborn diapers or newborn clothes on Jax and I'll be using them for a while with Jake. He's sleeping and eating well and that's pretty much all he does right now....more to come

I've also included some pictures of Jax and Jake enjoying each others company. Jax loves for Jake to come to his room. He even tried to pull him by his arm yesterday because he wanted him in there so bad. He's very soft with him and doing great so far.












I've had lots of help from family this week. My mom stayed the night through Friday and my sister DeAnn came a few days to help out with Jax and laundry. Grandma Jackson came one day and played with Jax and brought some food and then Gigi came last night and helped with Jax and Jake. I'm so thankful to everyone - I don't think I could have done it alone!



No comments: