Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jax and his many hats

So I've been taking pictures over the last couple of weeks to show you how funny my son can be. Jax loves hats! He wears them everywhere. Somehow he has accumulated quite a collections and when he's at other people's houses, he finds their hats as well. So here we go with all the pictures.

This first picture is Jax's farmer hat. It actually use to be a sombrero but the dogs chewed it and now its his farmer hat. I would say its his favorite. He wears it around the house all the time.
This next hat was my
grandfather's hat. He is at my grandmother's house with her cane playing around.

This next pictures was taken on the way to grandma's house. He's wearing his grandpa's little helper hat.


This is a hat a friend of mine gave me but it now stays in Jax's room. This is his second favorite hat I would say. Half the time you can't see his eyes because he wears it so low but it cracks me up - he looks like he's going to the kentucky derby.



















This is one of the twins birthday hats from chucky cheese. When he goes to my sister's house, he wears this around the last few times we've been over there.



This is the last hat for now. My sister took this picture as well. Its part of one of her boys Halloween costumes that he was wearing while at her house. What a little character. Well, that's it for now. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

Ok, that made me laugh. He's so cute! S

Christy said...

So adorable! I love all the hats!! I've been out of the country for a few weeks and just catching up on your blog. Sandy and Susan kept me posted when Jake was born, but I love getting to see all the sweet pictures of Jake now! Congrats!!