Sunday, May 2, 2010

Three Weeks Old with the Grandmas


Jake is now three weeks old and doing great. At his last checkup, he already weighed 9.5lbs and was 21 3/4 inches long. He's definitely filling out more. He's still sleeping well through the night - waking up at 2 and 5 and is starting to wake up more during the day but still getting plenty of naps in. I'm starting to notice a bit of some moodiness or as Jeremy said the other night "Jake, you're a little pistol" When the boy is hungry, you can't hold him off. He explodes until he gets his way.....I don't know who he is acting like..hehe

I'm working on another blog entry right now that will come later this week so I didn't take too many pics this week for this one. We had a couple of doc appointments this week and went to visit my grandmother and Grandma Jackson. Jax loves both grandmas and has so much fun at there houses...or I should say there backyards.

This picture was taken at my grandmothers house. Jax loves my grandmothers canes and carries them everywhere. He's got on my grandfathers hat and was in between going inside and outside when I got him to stop and pose for a pic.....little stinker!

This next pic is with Grandma Jackson. We went to her house on Friday and stayed for the afternoon. Jax had some great fun. This next pic just cracks me up. Grandma will do anything to entertain Jax....can you tell. Gotta love it!

And of course, I had to get a pic of the two boys together. I've started getting out the play yard and Jax loves it as much as Jake....well, I think Jax likes it more right now. He enjoys the music and going in and out of the set. He was actually cooperating for this picture. Well, that's it for right now. There is more to come this week. Until then, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: