Monday, May 10, 2010

One Month Old, Mothers Day and More














Where does the time go. I can't believe Jake is already a month old. He's growing so much and I think looking more like his big brother every day as he fills out. He has become more active - holding his head up, being awake a lot more but sleeping well at night. I still wake up one to two times a night with him. He laughs in his sleep a lot and smiles with his cute little dimples...I love it!

Big brother is busy doing his own thing as well. We let Jax experience the sprinklers in the back yard last week and it was hilarious. I have 3 pictures to explain. He liked it at first. Went back for more only to get sprayed really hard and then took off crying and had nothing else to do with it. That's Mr. Cautious for ya. See below



I also got a cute picture of Jax and dad this last week. Jeremy is officially done with baseball and being a coach for good! We are enjoying having him home...especially Jax.


















And the last picture of the week is from Mothers Day. I tried to get a good picture of all of us and ofcourse that just can't happen. Not to mention, I hate having pictures taken of myself right now due to just having a baby but here ya go. Jax came in Sunday morning and said "happy mothers day" he's been taught well! Jeremy and the boys gave me a pedicure and some new shoes I've been wanting....so exciting. We had a great day visiting Jeremy's family. Well, that's it for now - until next time, we'll keep you posted!

















1 comment:

Jeff and Steph said...

Beautiful family! Two things: I completely understand about getting a good family picture with a toddler...and I completely understand about having pictures taken of myself after having a baby. I did not like it at all. It wasn't (and still isn't) me. :)