Monday, September 12, 2011

Dallas Zoo and Around the House

We've had a busy week and have done some fun things. Jeremy is in full swing with football and has been gone a lot unfortunately. When he is home, Jax wants to be wherever he is. I got a cute photo of Jax helping Jeremy fix a door hinge on the playground this week. At one point, Jeremy walked away and Jake came out to help. I think I even heard the drill come on at one point!















I also took a photo at the new Toys R Us in Cedar Hill. They had appearances with Geoffrey the Giraffe. We walked in the door and immediately ran into my sister with Preston and Grant so they all smiled for a pic....of course Jax wasn't too fond of the Giraffe up close!



















We also went to the Dallas Zoo today with Wanissa and her kids. They weather was nice and we had a great time. Jax got another hat and we saw all kinds of animals. Jake enjoyed it more because he can actually walk around. Although he was not happy with me when I put him back in the stroller! We ended our visit with some lunch and play time at the water area. Check out our pictures below!









No comments: