Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Definitely a Park Day!



















What a great day today! Today is the first day we've seen temperatures under 90 in a long time and we took advantage of it! I needed to go into Mansfield to my salon for a few minutes and I had remembered seeing a nice little park around the corner at one time. We headed over there and boy...little...no way. The park is awesome! It has 2 playgrounds - big and little kids. It has sand volleyball park, covered eating area, walking trails and an amphitheater with built in stone seating. I was so excited and the boys loved it.

The boys could swing, play on the playground, we walked the trails - where Jax found a giant stick...he was so excited. Jake just loved to walk everywhere I'd let him....he was not happy when we left! What a wonderful day. Enjoy our pictures!

No comments: