Monday, September 26, 2011

Homecoming Parade and Game

Every year, we meet DeAnn and her boys for Midlothian's homecoming parade. This year, we stepped it up a little and added the game. I left Jake at home with my parents and Jax and I met up with my sister and her family as well as Gigi, Mike and Sam (mike's son). We had a great time.

I've included a lot of pictures. The first set is of the parade. Jake loved the band and even asked Preston "Where'd they go" after they walked by (its the picture with his hands out) Jax waved at every float that went by. He loves the mascott - the panther! They loved the parade. Enjoy the pictures.






















After the parade, we went home and rested. I took Jax to the game that night. Unfortunately, in grand Midlothian tradition...we lost the game but we had a fun time. Jax kept asking for the Cat (aka the panther) and he enjoyed most of the game with a little play time on Gigi's cell phone with angry birds. We had a lot of fun!





No comments: