Thursday, December 24, 2009

4 Year Anniversary



It's hard to believe its only been four years since Jeremy and I were married. We of course go back a lot longer - I was 14 when I first met him! Our anniversary was December 17th and we of course went to Fogo De Chao
It's been a great four years for us and so much to look back on. I am so thankful for all the memories we have shared and all the memories we will share. I have truly been blessed with him in my life and am very thankful for all that he does for me and Jax. You never know what its going to be like when you have kids and Jeremy took to it like he was always suppose to be a dad. I love my family and look forward to Jake joining us in a few months. I know with God in our live, family and marriage, we will always prosper in the way he has for us. I look to him for guidance and thank him for such a wonderful family and husband and look forward to many more years together!

No comments: