Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures from Amy and More

Jeremy's sister Amy stayed with us for a while in November. She's always good about taking pictures of Jax while she is here so I thought I'd do a blog with pictures from Amy. There are a few in here taken by me as well but most are from Aunt Amy.






We have some of the baby stuff out and around our house - Jax likes to get in his old car seat and also the bouncy seat in my closet. He doesn't quite understand that he's grown out of them. I try to explain but you see how far it gets me.







Jax has a great love for Elmo. The only show he will sit and watch for a full hour is Sesame Street. He also tries to put in elmo videos in the DVD player and repeats Mo, Mo all day long pretty much....that's what he calls Elmo. I've already decided that his 2yr birthday will be an Elmo party.



The next couple of pictures are from Jax's first day with snow. He wasn't quite sure what to think but he liked being out in it. Amy got a couple of great pictures for us before I headed off to work!












The next few pictures are the day after Thanksgiving. Jeremy and I got up at 5:15 and left for the stores. We were home by 9am and Jeremy immediately pulled out the Christmas tree and decorations. He loves Christmas. The rest of the pictures are from that day.


And that's it for the week. I did go to the doctor today. I am 22 weeks along and everything seems to be going well except for the fact of getting bigger and bigger but what can ya do. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: