Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Best Friends Forever

I had to share a few more pictures from Jax's birth and the time we spent in the hospital. I know I mentioned in the previous post that Jax's best friend came to visit - Cooper. Cooper's mom, Wanissa, and I have been good friends since we were in the second grade. We grew up together in church and have been best friends ever since. We were also fortunate enough to be pregnant together, which was nice. Even though Cooper and family live over an hour away now and don't seem to be moving closer to us anytime soon no matter how hard we try, we still get together often and know the boys will have so much fun growing up together like we did. Below are pictures of the dad's with the boys (they both look like their fathers) A picture with their moms and then a couple of pictures of Jax by himself....he's so cute! The last picture is our first picture as a family. Gotta go - Jax is throwing a fit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's very cute! Congratulations. I hope adjusting to the new life is going well.
I'm definitely scared about us adjusting, but know it will all work out.
Enjoy your new little boy!