Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One Month Old Today!

Today, Jax is one month old. And what a month it has been! For the most part, Jax is a very good baby. I know it's only been a month but he seems to have a good temperament and he's getting the hang of sleeping a little longer at night, which makes me very happy! I've included his month picture and a few more from the week.

We started the week with another doctor's appointment for mom. My blood platelet count is still high and I am now having to take baby aspirin every day to make sure my blood doesn't clot. My doctor thinks it has to do with the pregnancy/high blood pressure and its showing signs of slowly going down thank goodness. I included an updated picture of my feet to show everyone that I am returning to normal slowly but surely and that I do have ankles and bones in my feet. In the end, it was all worth the swelling. Look at the extra feet I got because of that swelling :)

We also went and visited my grandparents. They hadn't seen Jax since he was born. My grandfather is who Jax is named after. It's always nice to see them and spend time with them!

With Jax being a month old this week, I finally decided to start trying nap time in his big bed. He sleeps in a bassinet next to our bed right now for convenience. Well....and because I couldn't stand having him all the way across the house in another room....I'm just not there yet. Anyways, it's gone well for the most part and I included a picture.

I have two weeks to go before I return to work and I'm enjoying every last minute. Everything is going well and we are preparing dad for the 2 1/2 weeks he'll be watching Jax. He's doing well for the most part.....still learning but at least he's willing. Well, that's it for now - We'll keep you posted!








1 comment:

wanissa said...

your feet look so much better and well Jax's feet are just as cute as can be.