Monday, October 13, 2008

Divas, Birthday and More
















Well, last week has come and gone thank God and I'm officially in my 30's. I refuse to believe that - to me, I'm still 21...forever :) Anyways, Jax and I had some fun and of course I have to share some new pics. He's starting to get some hair on his head and it's so cute. It sticks straight up most of the time. I tried taking pictures with the sun behind him so you could see it. Isn't he adorable. I think its going to be blonde but there's a hint of darker blonde to it as well.....who knows.
















The second set of pictures is of Jax eating....what he does best. He eats his oatmeal and fruit very well....so well that when I finish feeding him and put the bowls in the sink he immediately smashes his bib into his face and tries to eat what's on the bib. This day that I took these pictures, he wasn't in the mood to eat too much and got more on his bib than in his mouth. Sometimes he even spits it back at me - especially the bananas. He had food everywhere so I took some pics.

My birthday week was alright. My wonderful husband tried to plan a surprise party for me but that didn't work out to well due to my family drama. Oh well, it was the thought that counted and I truly appreciate his hard work and effort! Melinda (Diva) was in town for her shower so Jax and I packed up and headed to Heath Tx for that adventure. It was great to see her and all the other divas as usual. And of course, she looks great for being 7 months pregnant - she's having a girl and got lots of great pink things.


After the shower, Jax and I headed home to get ready for dinner. Wanissa, Trey, Jeremy and I went to Fogo De Chao for my birthday dinner. This is my favorite restaurant. If you've never been, I highly recommend it but go with an appetite and some money...its not cheap. We ate tons of meat and enjoyed a quiet evening without children. This was our first time to go out without Jax and of course we all talked about our kids the whole time pretty much. Jeremy also had a cake made....once again, he did a great job. We finished up the week with church at 1st Dallas and lunch at an Italian restaurant with Roger, Jana, Grandma Jackson and Sylvia. It was a great end to my birthday week and I appreciate all the cards and gifts from everyone but am glad its all over. Well, that's about it for now. We'll keep you posted!


No comments: