Monday, October 20, 2008

Updos, Color and Cuts at Diva Do's

I know most of my post.....ok, all of my post are usually about Jax but I thought I'd start putting a little about my work on here too. Feel free to scroll on by and look at my cute son but this post is about hair. I like to do hair for weddings and since most of my friends are now married, I have to rely on word of mouth for my wedding adventures. I did a wedding of one of my clients a few weeks ago and thought I'd put up a few pictures of some updos.

I work in Mansfield, Tx and if you ever know of anyone that needs a good hairstylist or someone for weddings, let me know. I work independent in a cute little salon. I'm about to move into a new room in the salon. When I do, I'll post some pictures of my space as well.






No comments: