Monday, October 27, 2008

Homecoming in Midlothian

That's right, it's an exciting time of year in Midlothian - Homecoming....where there are more floats for pee-wee sports than there are for high school or middle school combined. It's pretty humorous but fun for kids to watch.....of course, I can't say much because I was in that silly parade every year growing up for cheerleading. Anyways, Jax and I met up with DeAnn and her boys to watch the parade. Jax fell asleep half way through it but I got a couple of pictures before that happened of the boys.













Not much else happened this week except this funny little story. I came home from work on Wednesday night (I get home around 8:15) Jax's light was on in his bedroom and I knew that Jeremy was home taking care of him. I walked in the room and saw the funniest sight. Jeremy had Jax propped up in his red sox rocker with a red sox cap on that is meant for newborns. The hat was stretched over my little man's head and then all he had on was some sweat pants. Luckily, I had my camera in my purse and got a quick picture. Jax was all smiles - well except in my picture....He loves hanging out with dad!






This last picture is Jax having his evening meal. We're getting ready for Halloween and of course Jax has plenty of Halloween outfits for this week. Gigi brought this bib by this weekend so we had to put it on for dinner.


That's about it for now - check back with us next week for some great Halloween photos and more. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

wanissa said...

Love the pic of Jax in the rocking chair.

Jeff and Steph said...

I can just imagine Jax and Jeremy together. I am sure that Jeremy is a great dad...I can already tell. I told Jeff the other day about them laying around in there underware together. Too funny!