Monday, October 20, 2008

Good run Red Sox

This is mine and Jax's tribute to the Red Sox. They were one game away from going to the World Series again and last night, they got beat by Tampa Bay. Oh well, maybe next year....but it was a good run while it lasted. These two pictures are of Jeremy and Jax watching one of the playoff games. Aren't they cute :)























I know I've shown some of you this next set of pictures but here they are again. Jax is starting to sit up. He even pulls up if I lay him down....he does not like to be down so much anymore. So I've been working with him on sitting up even though its still a little early. He's doing great and really coming to life. He's started this high pitch squeal when he's excited and laughs really well. He's a very happy baby for the most part. He just gets better and better each day! It makes it harder for me to leave him when I go to work but I know he's in good hands. Well, that's it for know....we'll keep you posted!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again I'll have to say we have great looking boys... they sure do favor their fathers :)

Trey