Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAAAY

I know you are probably wondering why the heck I titled my post the way I did.....This is Jax's new word (Hey) Sometimes he says hey and other times its a longer version with haaey. Its really cute. He's also saying ball. He even knows what a ball is and will point and say ball when he sees one. He also points at every bird he sees in the sky. Why he does this, I don't know but it just makes me sick that he even notices them - people that know me well know that I'm terrified of birds.

Not much else going on this week. I did get one good pic this week. I caught Jax in the bathroom unraveling the toilet paper and had to grab my camera. I know have to shut this door otherwise, its all on the floor. He also turns the faucets on in our bathtub and thinks that's fun...what a mess.


I included my latest sewing project. Jeremy has our study all done in vintage baseball pictures, framed baseball whatever so I thought I'd play along and decorate with a baseball window treatment. I didn't want anything too frilly so I kept it straight across but did do a little pleating at the top - I really liked this because its something different (up close pic so you can see what I mean about the pleats..it took forever)








We got some good news this last week - Jeremy got the Varsity assistant position for baseball next year. This means he won't be doing football anymore and will be home on Saturdays. As much as I enjoyed football, I'm excited he'll be around more especially for Jax's sake because I don't have a consistent babysitter on Saturdays while I work so this was a big blessing for our family!
Jax turns 11 months this week. It has flown by. I'm beginning the prep work for his party next month. We can't wait. We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Amanda Huerta(Buelna) said...

Good job on the window treatment! It looks great. Jax is just growing up too fast and is too cute. Max did that same thing with the toilet paper. They just have a facination with messes.