Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jax's day in the bluebonnets

Exciting news...I got a new camera!! No more yucky pictures. What a difference it makes. Jax and I went and found some bluebonnets today but I first took a picture with my camera right after Jax had his afternoon snack. You can actually tell his eyes are blue now.



We went out after that picture was taken and found some bluebonnets my mom had told me about. He wasn't too sure about them at first but then started to enjoy himself by picking a few...don't tell anyone.
The sun was really bright and it was starting to get hot so I only got a few good ones before he got a little cranky. He did his nose wrinkle pose as usual - Jeremy calls that his mean face. And as he's done with everything else, he also tried to eat a bluebonnet. I quickly took it out of his mouth....dear Lord. Then he just got mad and we finally left. They are all precious to me ofcourse and I put all of them on here that we took. Enjoy the pics....don't they look so nice and clear and bright! We'll have some Easter pics up next week. Enjoy the holiday weekend. Happy Easter and Praise God!! We'll keep you posted






1 comment:

coneandmo said...

Too Cute! I love Bluebonnet pics. :)