Sunday, May 17, 2009

Great picture week!

Jax is making some serious progress towards standing and walking. This week has been fun working with him on all that. Mona and Brutus have gotten to the point where they will sit or stand still long enough to let Jax pull up on them. It's funny because they won't move once he's done it...it's like they know - he's going to fall if I move a muscle. What good dogs...most of the time :) I was able to get a picture of this. Even though my camera was in the other room. Brutus never followed me because he knew Jax was hanging onto him....so cute!

Jax and I like to play in the study because its one of the few rooms in our house that has carpet. The next couple of pictures were taken after Jeremy had gotten home...he's the camera man. I was showing Jeremy how Jax could stand on his own. The first one is so cute. Jax's eyes are so big as he's on his way down to the ground after standing for a bit.....he's learning! The second picture - Jeremy got it right in time. I always get so excited and Jax thinks that's funny - he's laughing in this pic.

















These last two pictures were taken at the Cedar Hill varsity baseball game this last week. They made the first round of the playoffs but got beat by Plano. Jeremy actually got to help coach these last two games and work with the pitchers since he'll be the Varsity assistant next year so ofcourse we had to go watch along with Jeremy's dad and Jana (Grumpa and Grammy)!! I just love this first picture.....big field and the two of them looking at each other right in the middle of it all. The second picture was after the game. As most of you know, getting Jeremy to smile in pictures takes an act of God and this picture was no different. That is his tongue in his mouth by the way but Jax was tired and I wasn't able to take another one so this is what I've got - Dad and Jax.






Well, that's it for now - week and a half till Jax's birthday (27th) two weeks till the party. I'm stressing already but looking forward to it. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

candicebishop said...

Wow... I can't believe your baby boy is about a year old now! He's doing so great, and that's just too adorable about your dogs letting him pull up on them. :)

The Wells Family said...

Boxers are so good with kids! I think that is so cute how they let him pull up on them without moving. I can't wait to see ya'll here in a couple of weeks!