Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hair Show for Shelley

Everybody calm down....there will be more pictures of Jax next week. I thought I'd actually do a post about myself for once. Nothing too exciting but something fun I did this last week. A few of the girls from my salon and I went to a hair show in Dallas at a club in Uptown. We went out to eat first and then met up with some others at the show.




For those of you interested, a hair show is something that different hair lines offer to keep us updated on the latest trends, products, cuts, colors, and fashion all together. They are usually really fun to go to - you get to see all these crazy hairstylists all dressed up and whoever puts the event on usually feeds us, makes sure there is plenty to drink for free, puts on a good show with loud music and really cool models and gives us free products to boot! What more can you ask for.




Unfortunately, this show wasn't the best but we all still had a good time and it always gives me a little boost to go back to work and do some bangin hair the next day - motivation never hurt! I included some pictures of a few of the featured matrix artists that were styling some models and explaining their new product line - enjoy a look into a fun evening at work for a hairstylist!
(This show was on the smaller scale for a hairshow. It had a small runway but nothing like the new york, chicago or vegas shows hairstylists can attend each year)














This next week is Jax's birthday. I'll have tons of pictures next week. We're going to the zoo on Wednesday - his actual birthday and then his party is Saturday. I'm so excited and can't wait to share. Until then...We'll keep you posted!

No comments: